I like him but..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like him but..

There's a guy who I'd like to start a relationship with. We got to the same school and everything, so I want to ask him out. I'd rather just ask him as opposed to waiting for him to make a move. I really, really, really want to slip a note in his locker asking him out (rather cheesy, i know) but I am scared. What if he says no? What if he tells everyone else about it? I'm not sure if he even feels the same way about me. Our mutual friend always jokes about him and I being a couple, so maybe he told our friend something I don't know? ugh should I slip him a note or what?

I say yes. Even if he doesn't feel the same way you'll know and you can move on and he'll know too so if he doesn't feel that way about you know he can start to look at you not only as a friend. If he tells everyone. He's not worth your time and honestly not someone you should trust -A

Comment

It sounds like you are ready to make a move, so go for it. Just be prepared for the response, it could be positive or negative so just think it through, but you have nothing to loose. Maybe bounce the idea off of a trusted friend or family member and see what they think that helps sometimes. Ultimately it is your choice. Call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 or you can text Fridays at 908-280-0235 from 4-8pm. Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X