How do I turn friendship into relationship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I turn friendship into relationship

Well I've been talking to this long time friend recently and I've started to develop feelings for her but she told me she isn't looking for a relationship now but she says I love you and things like that for a while and I say it back so I would just want to now hot to get her to have feelings for me or how to approach asking her out

Most successful relationships begin as friendships, so it sounds like you are already off to a great start in this relationship. Unfortunately, you cannot force her to have romantic feelings for you, but you can continue to be friends and hope that a relationship eventually evolves. If she is being open and honest and telling you she does not want a relationship it is important to respect her. However, it appears she may be giving you some mixed signals by saying things like "I love you." It might be a good idea to have a conversation with her about these mixed signals. Perhaps saying something along these lines, "You tell me you love me, but you also say you don't want a relationship. Sometimes that can be confusing for me. I really like you, but I'm trying to figure out where this relationship is going..." In any great relationship there is open communication between the individuals involved. Please feel free to call us anytime at 1-888-222-2228. On Fridays you can also text 2ND Floor between the hours of 4pm-8pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X