Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help! I'm don't know what to do..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help! I'm don't know what to do..

Okay... so the other night my boyfriend told me he wants to get drunk on new years eve. He's not old enough to drink. I told him I don't feel comfortable with it but he told me he's been doing this every year with his friends. It's basically a party we're going to. I feel he doesn't care about how I feel about the situation. After the party we're supposed to go to his house. I don't want him getting into trouble with his parents and I don't want to spend the night with him drunk. I don't want to not go either because I want him to come home safe. I don't know what to do at this point. I want to spend new years with just him and I alone. I'm too afraid to talk to him about it because he may get mad at me. When I'm with him he's so sweet to me and shows he loves me but I'm still afraid. I've thought about this for days and it's got to the point where my anxiety and depression is through the roof. I really don't know what I should do...

Hello, it seems that you are going through a lot right now with the decision of what to do for New Year's. At this point, you should make the best decision possible for yourself and express how you feel to your boyfriend. It is always better to explain how you feel, because holding it in can have a negative effect. Perhaps you guys can come up with a better plan and both agree on something else to do for New Year's Eve. If you think he will get mad at you, you can try talking to him calmly and just explain how the situation is affecting you and how it is making you feel. You can also always give us a call at 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7. You can also text us Friday's from 4PM-8PM @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X