using me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using me?

Okay so I'm 14 and I go to school with really mean people so I dont expect people to like me. But the other day this guy came up to me and called me beautiful and we started talking and he always says how he wants to turn me bad and I'm starting to have legit feelings for him and idk what to do because I haven't liked someone in a long time and I don't want him to use me. I just don't wanna get hurt

It sounds like this guy that you go to school is getting to know you. Ask yourself, if you are feeling uncomfortable with what he says or if you don't mind. Maybe try talking to him about what he means when he says that he wants to to turn you bad so that way you can way your options to see if he is someone that you want to begin dating or not. Hope this helped some! If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays starting from 4-8 pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X