I'm very confused!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm very confused!!

So there is this guy in my school which is 5 years older than me. He is known as the "bad boy" in school because he smokes in the bathrooms, had made more than 3 girls pregnant, and much more. For the past two months, when I go to get changed for gym in the girls locker room I see him from the other side of the hallway blowing me kisses and touching his down parts. Then I was walking home from school 2 days ago and then all in a sudden he picks me up from behind me and holds me tight touching me in all my private parts until I escaped and ran away as fast as I could. Just the other night he texted me all these crazy stuff saying how I'm the hottest girl in school, how he wants to have sex with me and much more. But the creepiest thing was that when I took out the garbage last night (I was home alone) with my shorts and tank top , I see him next to my mailbox. So then I started running and he reached up to me and then all in a sudden he started kissing me very gently. Then the next think I knew was that we were kissing and holding each other. And the weirdest part was that I liked it. He looked at me right in the eyes and said he always loved me since he first saw me in first grade. So then that night he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said that I would think about it. I'm very confused. I don't know if I should go out with him.

It sounds like this guy that you go to school with has a reputation. What is important, regardless of this, is if you are feeling uncomfortable with his actions. It sounds like the first few situations were things that you did not enjoy or that he came on a little strong. Maybe try talking to him about the way that he comes across. Then you can way your options to see if he is someone that you want to begin dating on a more regular basis. If you want to talk more call 2ndFloor Youth Helpline, we are here 24/7 888-222-2228. Also you can now text us Fridays starting at 4 at 908-280-0235!

Comment

Thanks 2nd floor

Hi, its me, the girl who wrote this message up above. Thank you very much for your great advice. I love how you (2nd floor) wrote back within 24 hours. You were a big help. I just wanted to tell you that we talked it out and I asked him why he would do all those crazy actions to me and he said that he didn't know how to get my attention because I'm always around other guys. He felt very bad that he made me feel uncomfortable and apologized with all his heart. But after all we are dating now and I forgive him and hope to start fresh again. In fact, he brought me out on a date today and we had a very romantic time together and we even had sex at the end. I'm very happy so once again I just wanted to tell you thanks for everything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X