Druken hook up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Druken hook up

I was at a party and got extremely drunk (yes I know I should not be drinking, my parents have lectured me plenty about it already) and hooked up with this guy. Not only did we hook up I gave him a blow job. We kept talking after the party for about 4 days and then he got himself a girlfriend and we only talk when people find out about what we did. I'm really starting to like him and I'm not sure what to do please help

So, its not uncommon after females have sex to fall for the guy, a hormone is released during sex called, oxytocin. This allows females to trust the person they were intimate with and it increases a feeling of wanting to bond. I don't know if that's why you feel like you are starting to like him or if their was an attraction already there. If you like him and you think that he's a good guy then talk to him about it. Just use your judgment because you don't want to put yourself out there if you think that he will not take you seriously. If you don't want to like him then just give your self some distance from him and talking about him. You don't have to answer anyone's questions about your hook up. Hope this helped some! If you want to talk about anything more, call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X