Pretend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretend

A boy pretended to like me. He flirted with me non stop and made me like him a lot. He even always said how he liked me. Now he just one day stopped talking to me. One day he said he liked and wanted to cuddle with me and be with me. The next it was as if he didn't know me. All I have been doing is crying. And i can't stop crying and im so upset about it I tried talking to him and he ignored me. Help

This sounds so hurtful. It is understandable that you have been so upset! It sounds like you made an effort by reaching out to him. If he doesn't want to respond to you, then perhaps it would be best to move on. Nobody deserves to be treated poorly by someone we care about. And. no one deserves to be in a relationship with someone whose actions make them cry and feel upset. Have you tried talking to a close friend about this? It can be really helpful to vent to friends about relationship. You can also call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X