She's with another now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's with another now

Okay there's this girl and I like her. A lot. But we tried this befor last year and it didn't end very well but we're friends now. Like really close friends. And I was building the confidence to ask her out again because it seemed like that's what she wanted but. Now this new guy comes in and he sweeps her off her feet in just two days and now there together and I'm happy for her. Because she's happy and that's what I want. But then again I want to be happy and I don't know if I can. Like I think about her all the time what we could be. What we could do but I we won't because she's with him. What do I do now. Help me out. And by the way this could just be our last year together

It can be really upsetting to see someone that we care about dating someone else. It sounds like you are in a tough position between wanting her to be happy and wanting to tell her how you feel. Perhaps it would be helpful to weigh out the pros and cons in this situation. Could telling her how you feel jeopardize your friendship again? Could she be happier with you instead of the person she is dating? Is it more beneficial to accept her feelings for her current boyfriend? You may want to consider these questions before deciding what your next step is. It may even be helpful to talk to a friend about this. Perhaps they can help you sort out your feelings, or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X