Boy 1 or boy 2?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy 1 or boy 2?

Hi. I'm a 14 year old 9th grader and I've liked one boy for about 7 months now. However, lately my feelings have started fading yet they're still there!! He doesn't really talk to me as much as we used to. I also got to know his friend who I talk to a good 5 times a day in school and he snapchats me all the time. We talk a lot and I've gotten to ljke him too. He flirts back with me but he likes another Girl. The first boy doesn't like anyone though. I'm going to the movies with both of them in a group in a few days and I don't know which one to flirt with. Also I haven't kissed anyone yet and I really want it to happen already!!!! I can't decide which one to go for and I want something to happen at the movies! Please help. Number 1 or number two???

Well, that is only a decision you can make. Try not to force anything, if things are right they will happen on their own. The best relationships start out as friendships. It's important to develop friendships and see their potential as they progress. Spend time getting to know these boys and determine who is the right fit for you based on common interests and character traits. Good luck! Please give us a call anytime; a 2ND Floor counselor is available 24/7. 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Hi,
      I think you should wait on Boy #2, if he is crushing on another girl. In the meanntime get to know both boys better. See which one you click with more, than there is no reason to rush into your first kiss. When its ready and meant to be it will happen without any hesitation! Goodluck -C

Comment

we broke up

my best frined (lets call him joe) well, joe and i have been best friends for two years now and we have dated three times. we have always been in more of a friends with benefits kind of relationship. we kiss and hug, sometimes when we arent even dating. and when we do date we make eachother really happy. we have always liked eachother but occasionaly go off to be with other people. when we arent together as a couple, we act like best friends and we always hangout and we make eachother realy happy and have a lot of fun together, but it always leads into a relationship. they never last long, the longest was the third time and it was a month, and he broke up with me yesterday. i know that no matter what he will always be there and be my best friend, but he is always the one to break up with me. it leaves me really upset that he convinces me "this time is different, this time will work out" and it never does. i dont want to get hurt anymore so i have decided to move onto other guys. i already kind of like this other guy already! its just that i dont feel like theres anybody else out there for me but him, and i dont want him to be with anyone else. HELP!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X