This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, long story...

So, starting from the beginning, there are two guys I like. Some days, I crush harder on one more than the other, or neither. One guy, we'll call one B; the other guy M, I've been texting B daily for a few weeks now, and we have really deep conversations. We tell each other everything, and he's even told me stuff he hasn't told his best friends. M hasn't made an attempt to talk to me outside of school, is he worth it?

Talking to two guys can be difficult, but it's understandable the way you're feeling. I wouldn't say that one is more worth it than the other, but take some time to think about why you like each of them. This could help with deciding which guy you want to pursue. If you need more help give 2ndFloor Youth Helpline a call! 888-222-2228 we are here 24/7!

Comment

My boyfriend broke up with me

one day me and this boy named Nick met 7 months ago and everything was going great. Then one day he broke up with me and it broke my heart. I love Nick very much!!!!!!! What should i do? i need you guys advice

Comment

Break ups can be very difficult. The good thing about break ups is that in time you will feel much better. Try and surround yourself with friends and family and keep yourself occupied (e.g. watch movies, go to the mall, skating, etc.). Take this time to concentrate on yourself and figure out what you want out of a relationship in the future. Please feel free to call us anytime at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

paranoid

my boyfriend a and i have bee on and off since the fifth grade! we are best friends and he tells me everything, and i do too. we know stuff about each other that nobody else knows. we are dating right now and its not awkward at all because our friendship is more of a friends with benefits kind of thing, but hes still a great guy. the past two times he has broken up with me because of a girl he has had a thing for since the fifth grade, and she never liked him back. what can i do to stop him from leaving me for a girl who only hurts him in the end?

Comment

Hi there - thanks for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board! You're dilemma is a common one that we have heard many times. The truth of the matter is there is nothing you can do other than be yourself to prevent a boyfriend or girlfriend from leaving you for someone else. All individuals really want to have as much control as possible over their lives to prevent bad things from happening. This includes having the control you desire in your relationship but we can only control ourselves and our decisions, and we cannot control others. Relationships are tricky because they are risky. To enjoy all the aspects a relationship has to offer we have to risk it not going well at some point, breaking up and feeling hurt for a while. This is a fact we all must face. Just be yourself! Don't take a relationship breakup as you having some deficit or you being unlikeable or unlovable in some ways. We may not want to admit it, but relationship breakups, especially at your age, are common and many times healthy, as young people experiment with different types of people to get to know and be in relationships with. I hope this helped! To get more support please text us live on Fridays starting at 4 at 908-280-0235. Thanks!

Sincerely,

2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X