Concerned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerned

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 14 months now.
    Lately, we've been having a lot of issues, and we fight everyday.
    I don't want to leave her because I feel like it would only cause more problems in my life, but we already both promised forever and that was the plan.
    We've had a few cheating-esque problems early in our relationship, but it hasn't happened for past 10 months.

The fighting is starting to become tiresome with me, as I'm a kind one and tells her to stop yelling/giving attitude/being rude. But it always turns out the same.
    What do I do? What do I say so the endless fighting everyday stops?

And before anything, ending it isn't an option.

Most relationships go through ups and downs, we just always want to make sure the relationship is doing more good than it is harm. Fighting can be normal at any age, but I wonder what the arguments are about? Are you fighting about trust from your past incidents? You may want to address what the real issues are in your relationship. This may help with the everyday fighting and help you focus on things that you want to work on in the relationship. I can understand you wanting to say stop yelling/giving attitude, but there may be more behind it so maybe you can ask her what's really going on. Communication is key! I know you say that ending isn't an option (that's a personal choice in any relationship), but remember if things become too difficult or you are no longer happy in the relationship, it's ok to end things or even take a break. 14 months is a long time, but forever is much longer! If you need any more help give 2ndfloor a call aat 888-222-2228

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X