Forever?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forever?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 13 months and things were great until recently. We fight constantly and it seems like absolutely nothing can go my way anymore. But everytime I even think about breaking up with him I scare myself because we've always talked about being together forever. Is it possible to get through this or is together forever impossible at my age?

I'm sorry to hear that you and your boyfriend are going through a difficult time. Things like this can happen in relationships at any age, so I wouldn't say that forever is in possible, but it is a very long time. You might want to figure out or try to talk to your boyfriend about what the issues are that you both continue to argue about. By addressing these issues you can find out if this is something that you want to work through or if this is unfortunately a relationship you have to end. It can be scary to think about ending a relationship. It's times like these when talking to a friend or a family member can be helpful in reminding you of the support that you have even after a relationship ends. If you want to talk more about this or anything else give us a call at 2ndfloor Youth Helpline 888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X