My Boyfriend and Me...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Boyfriend and Me...

Okay..so me and my boyfriend haven't been going out that long, but we were best friends/family friends before he asked me out. He is also by bro's best friend, so like he slept over last night and like everyone in my family sat down and watched movies and stuff..when my parents went to bed and older siblings went to bed, me and my boyfriend had our first kiss...and I made the first move. Today, when he was leaving, we kissed again. I felt happy and excited when it happened, but now, I feel awkward and uncomfortable.. Is this normal? Did I make the move too fast? He was happy, and he just kept telling me how much he loved me before he left.. Why do I feel so odd? Could it be possible that I dont love him back, even though I tell him I do? Please help! Thanks!

First kisses usually feel awkward and uncomfortable, so it is perfectly normal that you are feeling that way. However, it seems like you and your boyfriend have a good relationship, and it seems like you have known each other for a long time. There is no right or wrong answer as to when the "right" time is. Since it seems like you and your boyfriend have a good relationship, perhaps you can let him know how you feel. Let him know that you are feeling awkward after the kiss. It is possible that you don't love him back. Maybe you need to take a little time to sort out your feelings about your boyfriend and your relationship. There is nothing wrong with that! Perhaps even talking to a friend would be helpful. It is possible that a friend has felt similar to how you are feeling after their first kiss. And remember, you can call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X