What to do with this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with this

I want to approach this cute guy. I'm a freshman and I believe he is a senior. However I don't know how to do it. I only have him in one class and we sit far from each other. So I don't have an excuse to talk but I really want to talk to him. HELP

There is no right or wrong way to talk to someone so just be yourself. You are in the same class so there must be something that you guys might have in common, just from the class so think about that! Maybe the next time you come to class and he is there say "hello" sometimes a simple gesture like can work, it definitely will let him know that you see him. See how it goes from there and feel the situation out, if he is perceptive to the hello than you know that he might be interested. Either way a "hello" can start some form of communication and it does not put all of your feelings out there. I hope you found this helpful and if you ever need to talk please call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X