The love of my life?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The love of my life?

So I'm 16 and so is my ex boyfriend. We dated for 8 months, and then all of a sudden he broke up with me because he needed time to "focus on college and schoolwork" but now when he is horny he comes to me to makeout and cuddle and have oral sex and it's like we were never apart except every time I try to get back together he calls us just friends. Am I being played? He's a nice guy and he loves me and we did all this stuff dating, I just feel like maybe he doesn't want a friend who is a girl to get mad at him because she thinks I'm not right for him. I love him and I'm constantly thinking about him, I just don't know if he truly loves me back or if he just is playing with my feelings. I really see myself with a future that has him in it, but should I really wait?

It sounds like, figuratively speaking; you both may be on different pages in your relationship. If you feel like you need time to take a step back and ask yourself, “is the relationship I have right now really one that I want?” Typically, being just friends means just that; friends without the sexual interaction. Perhaps this time should be taken to pursue other interests and hobbies that you enjoy in the meantime. As life takes its course and you both find yourselves together again, you can both decide if being together is in the best interest for the both of you and decide to take that step together. If you have any questions or would like to talk feel free to call us anytime @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

14th Feb Valentines Day 2017

This is very heart touching article about love and life. I am very impressed with your writing efforts. Keep up your good work.

Valentines Day Love Quotes

Comment

Happy Valentines Day 2017

It sounds like, figuratively speaking; you both may be on different pages in your relationship. If you feel like you need time to take a step back and ask yourself, “is the relationship I have right now really one that I want?” Typically, being just friends means just that; friends without the sexual interaction. Perhaps this time should be taken to pursue other interests and hobbies that you enjoy in the meantime. As life takes its course and you both find yourselves together again, you can both decide if being together is in the best interest for the both of you and decide to take that step together. If you have any questions or would like to talk feel free to call us anytime @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

I am here too

I'm in the same spot but as the guy and we where in love before we dated for 5 years and I did thst to her and I regret every second I did that to her and would do anything to have her back so don't be hard on yourself I was just in a really unstable mental place and my lack of effort cost me

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X