hes gone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hes gone

I had a boyfriend we broke up and i wanted him back. I didnt want to break up with him in the first place its just that he had not come to see me for weeks. and i got mad. So i wanted to tell him but he had found someone else by the time i built up the courage. So one day when i was off on vacation in florida i texted him telling him how i felt. And he said he didnt want to be in a relationship but that when he did i would be his first pick. So when i got back from vacation i texted him asking if he wanted to hang out. He said yeah. And we arranged a day. that day we met up and hung out as friends for a bit and then we started acting like the way we did when we were dating. He would pull me onto his lap and he would make me stand between his legs and he would hold my waist as he sat... and it was really nice and then after 4 hours of that he walked me home and we sat on my porch for a minute and talked to me and then he hugged me goodbye and then all the sudden his lips were on mine and at first i was shocked but then i accepted it and kissed him back and we kissed for about 2 minutes and then we made plans to meet the next day. The next day was basically the same thing. And then we made plans to meet two days later. And here i am two days later all ready for him to pick me up and he never showed up. He texted me later saying he got caught up in football. i understood but i made him see me the next day. He said he would pick me up at 1. Got all ready and he never showed up again. So i texted him repeatedly for days. And he never responded. its been 3 weeks and nobody has heard anything from him. Its like hes been wiped off the face of the planet. Nobody knows anything. Im starting to get worried.

I can certainly understand why you would be worried if no one has heard from him for awhile. Why don't you try contacting some of his friends and family to make sure he is okay. Perhaps his phone is broken or he lost it, but it would be important to reach out to some people close to him to figure it out. Social media is a great tool to utilize when trying to contact people. Please feel free to call us anytime at 2ND FLOOR 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X