New at this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New at this

So I'm a freshman and I like this guy that's a junior, and he's also told me that likes me back. I've never had a crush before, never mind a boyfriend so this is all new for me. He asked me out on a date recently and I said to wait until further into the school year, because I'm nervous about what my mom will say about me wanting to date a junior. And also recently m friend that's a senior told me that he also asked her out last week but she said no. He flirts with me in the hallways and lunch, and the two classes we have together. Any advice on all of this? I'm confused about it all.

The first thing to do, instead of saying "no" to someone you would like to say "yes" to would be to talk with you mom and find out for sure where she stands on you dating a junior. You might be surprised. That's really only a 2 year age difference, which isn't that much. At least this way you'll know for sure what she'll say and then you can move forward with dating this boy or stay where you are now. I think the main thing to remember when dating anyone is to make sure you are in control of the relationship. Don't feel pressured to do anything you are uncomfortable doing just because he's older or because he's a flirt. Asking someone out on a date isn't a bad thing. Maybe he's dating around right now trying to find someone he likes. That could be why he asked out that other girl. In any case, as long as your doing things at your comfort level, dating isn't that difficult. Honestly communicate, don't play games, remember to be yourself and most of all have fun. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X