Love

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love

i cant get over my ex and i know theres no chance of us getting back but i just want to be friends but neither of us are on talking terms and she has a new bf the whole situation is crazy because of our history and this is killing me

Dear I just want to be friends

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    i cant get over my ex and i know theres no chance of us getting back but i just want to be friends but neither of us are on talking terms and she has a new bf the whole situation is crazy because of our history and this is killing me
    Thanks for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board! I'm so sorry to hear that you are hurting over the situation with your ex. I am not sure of your age but at any age I think it's important that is it very common for ex's not to be friends due to the obvious: after both of you move on, it is highly unlikely that the new partners in your relationships will be OK with each of you being "friends" with your ex's. Please call us ASAP if you are very depressed over this breakup - we are here to help you through it! Rely on your friends, your family, your teachers and counselors at school, on 2nd Floor but please KEEP TALKING. Everyone has been where you are. It feels lousy. But things can and DO get better. Take it one day at a time, try to take the "shoulds", "musts" and "can'ts" out of your thinking, ie, "I should have done that" or "I must be with her" or "I can't be with anyone else." It will get better with time. Please call us. Thanks and take good care!

2nd Floor Staff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X