Im 18 and he is 34

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im 18 and he is 34

Im 18 and this guy that ive ben talking to for 3 months now is 34 years old. He had ben pure amazing to me and he is the best guy ive ever met and i really think that ive fallen for him. He keeps me safe, he tells me the right things to do, and he treats me like a princess. I know that noone i live around would understand us. So im asking if this is an okay thing.

I am unsure about the N.J. Law about dating a minor, but now you are 18 years old so that may not apply. As far as telling you that this is okay, it is not my place to do that. You have to make your own choices about who you date and be okay with that. We are not here to judge. I will say that he is a lot older then you and his intentions may be different then yours. Ask yourself why as he interested in someone who was not 18? someone who was so much younger then him? Try to find out what his intentions are, there is a huge age gap so he may want different things then you do. Be safe and protect yourself! You should look up what the laws about legal consent for dating are, here is a webpage @ http://www.age-of-consent.info/states/New_Jersey that gives some information. I hope this has helped and if you ever need to talk call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X