French kiss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French kiss

Me and my boyfriend havent french kissed yet. He never even mentioned it. Does the girls make the first move? My friend told me i should do it first. I dont know. Does the girl usually make the first move?

First of all, it is important not to rush any step in a relationship, including the first kiss. If one partner is ready and the other is not, this could create an awkwardness. One of the most important parts of a relationship is communication. Therefore, make sure that you and your partner discuss everything openly and decide if you are on the same page. Once you both understand your feelings toward each other the relationship becomes stronger.
    There is no set role in a relationship as to who should make "the first move" as far as kissing is concerned. A girl or a boy can decide that. When the time is right, and you each share the same feelings, I think you will simply know. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to contact 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X