Doing it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing it

So my ex boyfriend screwed me over so bad (mentally abused me). Right after i lost my virginty to him he left me. We dated for 2 and a half months. Now im dating a new guy. He is so different hes so nice. Active. Respectful. Easy going. We have been dating for a month and honestly i think we will be together for a really long time. We dont fight like how me and my ex did everyday. He never gets mad at me. He wants to do it but he wants to make sure im ready. I want to but im scared he will leave. I know hes not like that. Im just paranoid. How long should i wait to do it with him?

I certainly understand your concerns, but that is a personal choice and only you have the answer to that question. Listen to your heart and your body, when the time is right, you will know what is best for you and your relationship. Please feel free to call us anytime at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X