best friend's boyfriend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best friend's boyfriend

so my best friend recently got a boyfriend but there are a few problems with that, one I like her and she knows it but for some reason won't let go of that topic, two she met him through the internet and doesn't even know who he really is, three I think he might like me (I'm a girl, I'm just bisexual), and four I'm starting to like him. Please help me.

I'm sorry but I am a little confused with your post. Is your best friend a girl or a boy? You said you like her but then said he might like you and you are starting to like him. If you are talking about her boyfriend from the internet who she doesn't even know who he really is then how do you know him. You can give us a call here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

me again

Sorry I did make that unclear so I'm going to start over using names, First off I'm a bisexual girl. Okay now basically we'll call my friend Hallie and her boyfriend Mark. Okay So Hallie got a boyfriend but she met Mark through the internet and doesn't even know Mark. My best friend Hallie I have had a crush on and she knows it but she keeps talking about Mark. I think Mark might like me even though he's dating Hallie, and finally I'm beginning to like Mark. Tell me if any of this is confusing cause I might've just made this worse. I don't know

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X