Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!!!advice needed if i should make moves on a straight guy

So I work as a cashier for almost 10 1/2 months i have been talking to a gas attendant. Just recently we have been getting closer telling each other different things about each others lives. Sometimes on facebook or even during work he calls me pumpkin, very cute things as far as I take it. He is straight and I know the name calling is just a loveable joke but I'm sooooo head over heels for this guy that I don't know if i should make a move on him and see what happens or not. I'm showing a little more of myself just to put myself out there but what i really would like to know is if it is safe or not. I want to soo badly but i think lust might be getting in the way of a very awesome friendship. What should I do. How should i go about it. Should i leave it alone or should I pursue it or am i reading the signs all wrongly. Is it normal for a straight guy to tell me he has a big"ego" (penis size) and not make a move on my end? PLEASE HELP I AM SOOO CONFUSED AND UNSURE OF WHAT I SHOULD DO.

In these cases you have to consider a few different things. First, is the possibility of dating/hooking up worth the friendship you two have. If you believe it is, you can always go for it and see how things progress. Second, how is this going to effect your working relationship? Working together brings a whole new level of problems to things. If you decide to tell him how you feel, be honest with him and share your feelings. Fooling around and joking does not necessarily mean he feels the same way about you as you do about him, although it could. The only way to know for sure, without waiting for him to make a move, is to put it out there yourself and see what happens. Discussing penis size is not uncommon and does not necessarily mean he is interested in you sexually, although again, it could. If you can't figure out what to do, try making a pro's and con's list of asking him out and weigh out the options. Call us any time at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X