girlfriend of 7 years cheated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girlfriend of 7 years cheated

I am 23, we have been together since high school, we were in long distance for the last 2 years for my study. she cheated on me 6 months ago with a random guy from tinder, I found out 3 months ago and broke up with her, I broke every contact with her. last month she tried to commit sui***e ended up in hospital. I agreed to reconcile for her sake, I still love her but I cant take her back, last 3 months have been hell for me. I just feel like I am stuck her for life, I dont have any other options, I have thought about doing it multiple times and I feel I might do it if this contine like this.

I am sorry you are going through this, It is unfortunate about your ex-girlfriend but it is not your fault that she tried to commit suicide. If you cannot be with her because she cheated, you need to let her know and get out of the relationship. Maybe speak to her parents about it to make sure she has therapeutic support so she gets the help she needs. It sounds like she has a lot of things she needs to work though. Also, it might help you to get some counseling support too. You have been through a lot and it would be helpful to have some ongoing help. If you would like to talk about this further, plese feel free to reply to this message board, text or give us a call. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X