He unmatched after confirming date :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He unmatched after confirming date :(

I guess I just needed to utilize this space to process my feelings, as I am shocked.
    I've been talking to this guy since February, we faced time, we face time yesterday to confirm date, we talked A LOT and really connected. He really liked me, or so I thought. I sent him confirmation message today on tinder, he unmatched me later.
    No matter how much you know that it's not personal, it still gonna hurt. What tends to get me pressed the most is that men are so good at talking and making you feel special, but god forbid they have to follow through, and I don't want to get into a mindset where I start to generalize future interactions, even though I feel like this represented 99% of me.
    Idk...

Dating is not easy and the behaviors of one (or even a few) don't represent the behaviors of everyone. Maybe a good rule of thumb is to not expect anything until after you meet someone and get to know who they actually are and not just who they represent themselves to be online. Sometimes dating does mean getting your feelings and emotions hurt, but that is all part of the process until you meet the right person for you. Until then, all these other people are all a learning process to help you figure out what it is that you are looking for in someone. If it gets to be to hurtful, maybe taking a break would be helpful for awhile. Call or text us at 888-222-2228 to discuss further.

Comment

i am so sry you had to go through this experience. im 13 y/o so i don't really have a lot of experience in this field, but just know that
      U ARE A SLAY PERSON/KING/KWEEN

U MATTER
      and most of all...
      YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
      i hope this msg helped.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X