jealousy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jealousy?

I have a boyfriend but I wanna end things with him since my friends are telling me how I should. But is it what I want, no not really. He is my friends ex and I kind of feel bad, but it just happened u know and he has been he sweetest guy i have ever met, he makes me happy and what not. I know I broke the girls code, but i don't know she acts like she doesn't care, but I know deep inside she does care.She broke up with him in 6th grade and she made him cry, which makes me feel bad now that I think about it. I don't know what to do about it. Should I stay with him or not?

hi there thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. have you actually had a conversation with your friend about how she felt that you started dating him? maybe addressing it head on will help you come to the right decision since it seems like you really care about her feelings in the matter, which is ok! we can't tell people what to do, but we can suggest starting with having an honest discussion with your friend and then taking it from there. you can call or text 2ndfloor 24/7 to get connected to a support counselor if you wish to discuss or any other topic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X