Breakup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakup

Recently my girlfriend broke up with me and ive been struggling to move on. I truly believe that she is the one and even when she broke up with me mentioned that she believes we could be soulmates. However I have been struggling to give her the space she needs because I am scared that I will lose her as a friend too, but at the same time I feel like im pushing her away by doing it too.

Breakups are always hard, feelings get hurt and you miss what was comfortable. The important thing is to respect the wishes of the other person, while also taking your own needs into consideration. So if she wants space, give her the space she needs even if you want to stay in touch. If she wants to stay friends, but that is too hard for you, then don't do that. There is not a right or wrong way of breaking up as they are all different, just remember to respect the other person and yourself. You very likely eventually move on and your feelings won't be as sore as they are now. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X