I'm struggling to move on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm struggling to move on

right after my boyfriend who is also my fixated person broke up with me, frank sinatra started trending ans thats his favorite singer so i cant go on social media without being reminded that he no longer loves me

Break ups take time to move on from and it’s important to try to focus on you and what makes you happy so don’t just dwell in that space. It’s especially hard when you didn’t want to break up with someone and they broke up with you, but that is the thing about taking a chance on a relationship is that there are some things that are out of control like someone else’s feelings and behavior towards you. Maybe try to write yourself positive affirmations. Try to remind yourself that he broke up with you and you want to be with someone that wants to be with you. Hang in there. If you want to talk about anything, we are always here and you can call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X