My Boyfriend's Troubles.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Boyfriend's Troubles.

It was today when I found my boyfriend in the guidance counselor's office, and I was pretty worried when I saw him coming out because he had purple crescents under his eyes, he looked exhausted, and sounded stressed. What do I do? He won't say anything, and I don't think that's a good idea that he's keeping it to himself. I feel like he should let it out to someone. I'm really worried about him. I hope he's okay. I love him a lot, and I don't want him to suffer.

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. Have you spoken to him, letting him know you are concerned? Maybe try to explain to him that keeping things in doesn't help. Hopefully he spoke to the counselor and they will handle it. If he doesn't want to talk to you about it, just be there for him. Let him know you are there to listen. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to 2ndfloor by text or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X