I wish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish

I have no business feeling sick about her having other guys over. I mean we never even dated. I never made any moves, she wasn’t interested in the one move I did make. But that tiktok post she made that was so obviously about me. It hurt to know that I had a chance at some point and blew it, she lost interest. So maybe I don’t have any business being this upset, but I wish I was the guy she was having over. I wouldn’t have hurt her like the last 2.

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor for help. I would suggest maybe trying to talk to this girl you like. You never know if she is interested in you unless you try. It sounds like she was interested at one point and she hasn't been treated well by the other guys she's dated. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach call or text us at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X