Jealous

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jealous

My year relationship is fine. The one that isn’t fine is me. He doesn’t know how bad I get jealous or how bad I overthink over the littlest dumbest insignificant things. The anxiety is getting worse day by day I feel like I’m trapped trying to get out but more comes piling down on me. What do I do now.

Talk about your relationship with him. Communication is key to having a healthy one and it can help ease some of your anxiety. You shouldn’t have to stuff your feelings to have a relationship work. As far as some self help skills, try to practice some coping mechanisms, here is a resource https://www.mentalhealthishealth.us/feeling/anxious/. Talk to someone you trust about things too, venting can help. We are here 24/7 if you want to talk more. Text or call 888-222-2228.

Comment

Hi I would like to talk about something

Comment

You can talk about anything at anytime. You can repost on message board or you can text or call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X