2nd base

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd base

I've been going out with this girl for 2 months, and we are both in highschool. I've dated many girls before, and after a month or even a few weeks, they let me feel them up (meaning I can touch their boobs). Now after 2 months, I went to touch my girlfriends boobs. But as I went to touch them, she completely backed up. When I asked what was wrong, she said she didn't like me touching her boobs. I really want to touch them, but how long do I have to wait? I thought about leaving her, but I don't know if I can. What should I do?

Thanks for your post! It is important to remember that everyone is different. Perhaps she just isn't ready to take that step in the relationship yet, or she may just not be into trying this. Everyone has different preferences sexually. It may be helpful to discuss this with her. It seems like this is something that is important to you. If she isn't into trying this then perhaps this just isn't the right relationship to be in. However, you won't know unless you talk about it! Please call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Touching the boobs shouldn't be that big of a deal. But since you really want to touch them you should talk to her about toching the boobs and other sexually activities since im sure thats next. Make her comforbale don't seem to pushy thats a turn off and will not make her want to do anything. Maybe you should mmove on though , if you reaally liked her you wouldn't care. Be with someone who is sexually active and into sexually active activities not virgin mary. And of you leave her do not tell her its becuase she wouldn't let you touch the boobs , thats not s goodluck and other girls would be turn off too .

Comment

if you really like her and whatever then you wouldnt leave her because she isn't ready.. im in high school and i have not done like anything with my boyfriend and its been 4 months bc im not ready and he understrands.

Comment

If you really like this girl then doing things sexually should not be whats most important to you. And if it is then u need to rethink your relationship and find someone who wants the same things you do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X