Online dating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online dating

So I'm new to this whole Bumble, hinge, tinder dating, etc. I am exploring it however hoping to meet a long-term partner for marriage.
    I'm just not sure about protocols or unwritten social rules.
    Right now, I've been avidly talking to 3 guys (one I feel A LOT closer with). We still haven't gone on dates or officially anything yet, but it's more so to not put all my eggs in one basket and to have another good option should that first option not progress further.

The truth is, juggling all conversations is overwhelming, but I don't want to feel like I'm missing out on a potential partner.
    I just wanted insight.

It's pretty normal to be chatting with multiple people while navigating online dating. It makes sense to want options and not get your hopes up one person right away. However, it's also important to tune into your own emotions as you make new connections. Your online dating experience is unique to your needs and doesn't have to mirror anyone else's. If you're feeling overwhelmed, that might be a cue to go a bit slower. This is new to you, after all. Feel free to call/text us at 888-222-2228 to talk more if you'd like, and thanks for reaching out!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X