Tinder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinder

Hey, 22 yr old female. Very naive to the dating scene.
    I matched with someone on Tinder last week. I NEVER utilized these kinds of apps, but I decided to give it a shot because, like why not.
    After speaking with this person for a little on Tinder (like a day), we moved the conversation over to Instagram. By time, he started texting less (not that he was a big texter to begin with). I asked him about his thoughts on our interaction and where he sees it going. He apologized for being very busy and said he was down to get to know me better. He gave me his phone number and said to call sometime.

I'm not sure what to make of this. Again, I'm very naive to dating, let alone "online" initiated dating, so I'm unfamiliar with the etiquette.
    Does that mean he's interested? Do I take him up on his offer, or did he do that to feel like he "won" me over for his ego?

Online dating, like any form of dating, should be based on what you are comfortable doing. If you are comfortable giving him a call, that is an option you have, but if you don't want to you can choose to continue talking on IG or tinder (or not at all if that's what you want) until you do feel more comfortable speaking on the phone. As for what he does for his ego, it is not possible for us to answer why people behave the way they do. You can ask him if you like and see how he responds, but again, that is up to you and what you are comfortable doing. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X