Feel scared to go to college

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel scared to go to college

I’m leaving for college soon and I’m not doing too good. I keep thinking of changing my mind.

hi there thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. change can be a scary thing, especially going to a new place, and that's ok! is there anything else (besides fear of the changes) contributing to you not doing too good? support counselors are available 24/7 via text or phone call at 888-222-2228 if you want to discuss this, or any other issue, more at length.

Comment

College is full of "what ifs" but it is also the greatest 4 years of your life. You are going to meet life long friends, gain some independence, and start your dream career. Take it from me, I went to college twice and I miss it everyday, but I still talk to my friends everyday and I couldn't be happier to the doors that the degree I received opened. You got this, have fun and I can't wait to read about your success!

Comment

College is a big change, especially if you go somewhere far from home. I was only 1.5 hours away from home and I often felt homesick and overwhelmed. However, with time, routine, and meeting new people I began to thrive in college. So much so, that I never wanted to leave for breaks. Sometimes you just need to give yourself time and grace and if you go and still feel it's not right for you there's always another option. Have confidence in yourself and always ask for help if you need it! You can do this I believe in you to make the right decision! Everything works out the way its supposed to.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X