what do you think?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think?

my parents are divoced and honestly my dad only cares about himself. As a gift for graduation he planned a trip out of the countyr with his new wife and my half siblings. I have extreme travel anxiety and do not want to go. it is now a few days away and I don't know what to do. Do I push through and go and hope i so not freak out.

Hi, thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. In this case, I think there are a couple of things you could do. First, although it may be the toughest option, try talking to your dad. Be honest about how you are feeling about this trip. Although being vulnerable can be scary, the outcome may be great. If you are not comfortable with having that conversation, I suggest going on the trip with a more positive outlook. Try not to view it as a trip for your dad and his new wife, rather a trip to celebrate you and your graduation. Vacations provide opportunities to explore new things and relax. You may end up having a better time than you think. Please text or call us if you would like to continue talking. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X