Overthinking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overthinking

I’ve been overthinking a lot and that led me to have bing eating disorder and I have self love issues and I over think about all of that like what will people say if they found out what will people do I want to look like the models but I can’t no matter how hard I try

hi there thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor for support. i know it's hard but try not to worry about what others think; what is important is your health, safety, and uncovering/working on the reasons that led you down this path. have you spoken to a parent or trusted adult about what you're going thru? we recommend reaching out to a safe adult to help link you to the appropriate help like your pediatrician or primary care physician. a therapist may help in this case as well. you can also check out this resource for more information and support specific to eating disorders https://www.nationaleatingdisorders....ntact-helpline. you can also call or text with a support counselor at 2ndfloor 24/7 using the number 888-222-2228.

Comment

Hi there, I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. Like the message above says, your emotional, mental, and physical wellbeing is much more important than what other people are thinking. Try to focus on what you are feeling and why you are feeling that way. Once you understand that, try to come up with different techniques that can help you overcome these feelings. Again, talking to a trusted adult can really help with this process. And remember, most people are so focused on themselves and what other people think of them that they don't even have the time to judge others. If you would like to continue this conversation, please reach out through call or text. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X