rumors and anixety

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumors and anixety

People at school have been starting some pretty bad and embarassing rumors about me saying that im a whore or a slut and saying i talking to multiple guys and that I did inapropriatte things with those guys. I just want it all to stop i already have so much going on at home and with my mental health. Its so stressful. Also people and certain things have been triggering my anxiety a lot more recenlty

Sorry you are going through this. Have you talked to anyone at school, like a teacher or the principal so they are aware of the name calling and bullying. Talk to your guidance teacher too they are there to support you and also make sure you are safe in your learning environment. Your counselor can help with your anxiety if you are able to express yourself. Keep your head up and don’t let other make you feel bad about yourself. If you want to talk about this or anything just text or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Hi there. I would also suggest speaking with an authority figure at your school about the rumors. Regarding your anxiety, I would try talking to a trusted adult. This could be a parent, teacher, or counselor. They may be able to help you understand why you are feeling anxious and help you create techniques that reduce your anxiety. Please reach out to 2NDFLOOR via call or text if you would like to continue chatting. Our phone number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that. Growing up is tough enough and adding the added stressors is not fair. What is the most important in situations like these are to stay true to yourself. You have your friends and family who know the real you, and the "background noise" will disappear when you ignore them. I know how hard that may seem at times, but when fires do not have oxygen then they burn out, do not give these fires the oxygen they need to survive. I believe in you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X