my past

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my past

Okay so a while back at a summer camp I used to go to I was popular. One of the girls was my frenemy and she hated my friend but I didn't know what to do so I stayed with my frenemy. Well that turned out to be a problem. My friend and I got mad at each other and pretty much canceled each other out. Thanks to that I have some trust issues now and recently I noticed another friend of mine is a real gossip girl. She's talked about other friends of hers behind her back. Well tonight we were emailing and she sent me an email that ended up with the words "giggles behind your backs" I know it was a joke but now she has me tense. What if she IS gossiping behind my back? She's me best friend in the whole world and (I'm bisexual) I developed a HUGE crush on her. If I lose her there will be no point for me to go on. She's the only reason I'm here.

So I don’t know how old you are but often times in adolescent friendships change. It’s an age that everyone is trying to find out who they are. However, it does not excuse bad behavior, if your friends say they are your friend then they should act like it. Unfortunately, if you friend talks about other friends to you then there is a chance that she talks about you too. If she is supposed to be your best friend though, talk to her! Real friends fight, make up and say things they’re sorry about, so just tell her how you feel. Hope this helped and Good Luck! Call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 if you need talk at any time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X