I never get invited anywhere?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never get invited anywhere?

This Saturday I really was sad. I was scrolling down and seeing a bunch of people hanging out and going to bat/bar mitzvahs and I was just devastated. I don't have many amazing friends to ask if they want to come over, and I'm afraid they might turn me down.

Hello,

Thanks for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board! I'm so sorry you feel hesitant to ask people to come over for fear of being turned down Many people have this fear so you are not alone. Fact is sometimes we all get let down. But......that can't stop us from trying, you know why? Because then we will NEVER get anywhere! Frustration and disappointment are part of life and although they are not nice feelings, sometimes we have to take a risk and try something new in order to live happier lives. Get active at school. Join clubs, sports and activites. Go to all after school functions. Meet as many people as you can and start to build a good social network of friends. The more you have the more risks you will take in asking them over. If you get rejected don't stay sad for long! Just try again as soon as possible and it will eventually work out for you! Please call the 2nd Floor at 888-222-2228 to talk to a counselor if you continue to experience issues with this. Take care!!

2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X