Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusion is the worst type of bullying....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusion is the worst type of bullying....

Well, im 14, about to go into high school next year. Im a girl, and exclusion is the worst type of bullying. In my opinion. Im a fat ugly lard who deserves no one, but i feel so lonely and i have this void, i love someone, i am in love with this person, and they just took my heart out and stomped on it, i have never dated anyone, and i have never kissed anyone, i am a pathetic human being, and i dont deserve anything, im sick of all the people at school being nice to me, then on the weekends ignoring me all the damn time, im so sick of it!!! and i just want to feel appreciated, and pretty, and i want people to care about me, i just want friends to talk to without feeling like they are just going to go tell people what im saying. im in love and no one cares, this person doesnt even like me in the slightest bit, i dont have the nerve to ask for their number because i will just be made fun of, i hate every one in my class, seriously every single person i despise for treating me like shit, i dont understand i never did anything to any of them. please help me.

I am sorry to hear that you feel like you have no one to talk to, that must be a hard thing to handle. You can always call 2NDFLOOR and we will talk to you about anything at any time!
    Adolescent age can be very hard because you are changing emotionally and physically. It is also challenging because friendships start, change and even end sometimes at 14. Just remember if you can’t trust your friends with your feelings then they are not a true friend anyway. You deserve to have people around you that will be concerned for you and not make you feel sad or lonely. You mentioned that you feel like you are overweight so go get a physical and try to keep yourself active to feel better about yourself. Feeling good about yourself comes from within and not from what others say or include you in. You deserve to be happy!

Have you tried telling your parents how you feel? Or a guidance counselor? Maybe even talk to the nurse. Possibly try to join a group, club, or a team at school, it’s a great way to start to form real friendships because you have mutual interests. Joining a group can also give a strong sense of camaraderie for each other and you can form some meaningful friendships. I hope this has helped and if you ever want to talk call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X