Embarrasment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrasment

I was taking a math test and my stomach was gurgling. I tried to hold it in but I farted really loudly and I could feel wetness that I pooped a little as well. My whole class was laughing at me and I was so embarrassed that I had a panic attack. How can I deal with this?

That must have been rough, but the good thing is that the worst is over. You are not the first person this has happened to and you will definitely not be the last. Someone will have a similar situation that will take the attention off of yours. If you find people commenting about what happened try your best to laugh with them about it. By laughing with them they won't receive the satisfaction of seeing you embarrassed, this will lead them to find something else to amuse them. I know it is easier said than done but definitely do what you can. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7 via text or phone call at 1(888) 222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X