Anorexia?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anorexia?!

Ill admit, I'm a tad chubby, but not overweight! I'm perfectly healthy, I just suck at running, and a bunch of people have been making up rumors about me being anorexic! Sure the thought of it has crossed my mind, and I've skipped five or six lunches this year, but I'm not! The counselor at school even talked to me about it, but I'm not anorexic! The girls won't stop, and teachers have talked to them on multiple occasions, and my parents know. How?! Please help me. Thank you so much.

I am sorry to hear that girls are spreading rumors about you. You mentioned that your parents know, so that might be the next step to take is to have your parents speak to the principal about these girls who are spreading rumors. Your parents are your advocates so ask them for help. Your parents can also speak with your guidance counselor about why she spoke with you about an issue that was only sparked by rumors. It is the schools responsibility to make sure their students feel safe in the environment they learn in. I hoped this has helped and I included a website you might want to check out.
    You could try and refer to this educational website called, Teenage Health Freak @ www.teenagehealthfreak.org/ it is a website that has information about common health question for youth and it is interactive. If you need to talk more, please call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 any time we are here 24/7.

Comment

Dead serious if you ignore it they'll stop

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X