No one

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one

No one cares about me .. The "friends" I have are just rude and bully me and don't leave me alone I try to distance myself but they don't stop texting me and they don't leave me alone . I feel so worthless . I don't have a mom and my dad is usually away so I mostly live with my grandparents and I feel weird talking to them about this... I sometimes cry bc it hurts so bad the way I feel ... I need help. Please

It sounds like you may be struggling with depression, that can be brought on during turbulent times and tough situations especially in your teenage years when you are searching to find yourself. It is easy to feel lost and alone, like no one is there for you or no one really cares, but I want you to know that you are NEVER alone! When you're at a low point, everything around you seems grey, it is important to talk to someone, maybe an old friend, your grandparents, a counselor or teacher, about how you are feeling and explain the situation. They can help you figure out what needs to change in your life to make you happier, it migh be as simple making some new friends, or joining an afterscool program or club, finding a new hobbie or job this summer. Either way, you have to take the step to reach out and let someone know how you are feeling. Call us at 888-222-2228 to get more advice from one of our counselors or message more information here. No matter what we are here to help.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 06-13-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

its ok your not alone

im delling with the same thing

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X