Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's important to treat people the way you would like to be treated.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's important to treat people the way you would like to be treated.

It is always important to remember that!

It's important to treat people the way you would like to be treated.

That's the golden rule of life, thanks for helping us keep that in mind.

Comment

Random Acts of Kindress

It is so important to remember that, but unfortunately many people do not! Can you imagine a school where every student treated the others with the same respect and attitude they wanted to receive. It would be a beautiful, harmonious place to say the least! Post some ways you are trying to do this in your school community below! Remember even the smallest, random acts of kindness can have huge effects! If you are interested see the story below!!

(This is a true story, happened at my best friends High School)
      "Freshman year I was a little awkward and nerdy, I was quiet and didn't have many friends, I mostly just kept to myself. One day I was taking all of my books home from my locker when I tripped and fell, scattering books and belongings everywhere. I was so embarrassed as people started to laugh, but one of the most popular kids in the class came over, stooped down next to me asked "hey man are you okay?" and helped me pick up the books and carry them outside. The thing he didn't know was that I was taking all of my books home that day, because I was planning on committing suicide that night, and I didn't want to make my mom have to go to school to collect my things days later. But the fact that this kid stopped to help me completely changed me, I began to work hard in school and started to see a future. Now, I stand here four years later, in front of you all giving my Valedictorian speech (**this was his speech at graduation), and he is my best friend today. I can honestly tell you that without his kind words and help, I would not be here today".

So remember the littlest of things have HUGE impacts! You never know who you might help save

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X