Please Help Me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me

People always bully me. They always say mean things. I started cutting because of this. I also suffer from depression and anxiety. I asked my best friend and he told me I do it for attention. I ran away crying. Now he hates me. My friends were really concerned about me so they told the guidance counselor she's been helping alot but she couldn't get my best friend back. She says he's not a true friend. People have actually been making my life worse by telling me I have no life or calling me emo or anorexic. The worst part is my old best friend is part of them... I've stopped cutting for two days but I still cry and have gotten really depressed. Can someone tell me if I'm a bad person? I mean I wanted help I didn't cut for attention. I started having thoughts and every day my depression gets worse. I can feel myself dying on the inside...

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR regarding how you are feeling. I want to start by saying that it is great that you have talked to your guidance counselor; who has been helping you a lot. That is really a big step that you should be proud of! Depression and anxiety can be very hard to deal with at times, but please know that you are not alone. Perhaps you can use some coping skills to help with how you are feeling such as listening to music, taking part in an sport or activity you enjoy, and reading. You can also write your thoughts in a journal, but as you write think of the positive things in your life as well. You are definitely not a bad person by any means, and you should also be proud that you have not cut for two days. If you feel that way again at anytime please do not hesitate to give us a call at 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 we are here 24/7, or you can text us every Friday from 4pm-8pm @ 908-280-0235. Also, www.self-injury.net , is a website regarding self harm that may be a helpful tool for you. In regards to your friends, it is best that you try to not listen to negative comments, and maybe even joining a club that you enjoy after school could help put more positive people in your life. As I stated before, please call us anytime, we are here to help anytime!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X