Hurt (ria pain)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurt (ria pain)

No one cares about me .. The "friends" I have are just rude and bully me and don't leave me alone I try to distance myself but they always commenting on everything i post on instagram or twitter they call me a liar ugly stupid girl and they don't leave me alone . I feel so worthless . I don't have my dad and my mom is usually away so I mostly live with my auntie and I feel weird talking to them about this... I always cry bc it hurts so bad the way I feel ... I need help please.

Friends shouldn't bully one another, whether online, in school, or anywhere else. That is incredibly hurtful, and it is understandable that you are feeling upset. Their behavior is entirely unacceptable. It would be really beneficial to block them on social media sites and to report them. Every social media site has a way to make a report. It sounds like it would be really helpful to reach out to an adult that you trust for support. They may be able to give you some advice, talk to your school principal, or just be there for you for support. You don't need to go through this alone! Check out the website www.bullystoppers.com for tons of information and resources, or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X