Sexuality and Friend problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexuality and Friend problems

I’m 12 and I might like girls, or guys maybe. I came to second floor to tell people what I need help with because I don’t know if I’m bisexual or lesbian and sometimes I want to be a guy but sometimes I want to be a girl too, what does this mean?

also i told some girl that I liked her last year and she went behind my back and talked to my friend about it saying it and I was weird and said “ew” even tho she likes girls too. What do I do? Confront her in front of people or ?

Glad your reached out! It's okay to not have all the answers and you don't have to label yourself but rather see how you feel and figure it out as you grow. Her great resource that can offer support anytime you want to talk its called Trevor Project https://www.thetrevorproject.org or you can text 678678 to chat with someone immediately. As far as the girl you told and she went behind your back, ask yourself if it is worth your energy to address or is it better for you to not engage with her anymore. If you ever feel like you need to talk in school use your resources available like a guidance counselor. If you want to talk about this or anything just text or call 2NDFLOOR anytime, we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

hey dude!! i'm 13 and your experience sounds a lot like my experience as a genderfluid person!! i think you should look into it. remember that you are valid

Comment

hey!! here's a quick gentle reminder that whether you turn out to be lgbt+ or not, the terms you use right now do not define you!! if you feel differently later on, dont be afraid to change labels ^^ i struggled myself with trying to accept that i was bigender because i thought i was just transmasc and had no feminine aspect to my gender. but yeah!! dont be afraid to change the terms you use at any time!

about the friend, im so sorry thats happening if you do choose to confront her, i wish you the best of luck!! pls stay safe!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X