Parents, Friends, gender-fluid, bisexual

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents, Friends, gender-fluid, bisexual

How do I tell my parents and my friends my sexuality it’s causing me a lot of stress and I am scared if i till they there won’t support me and my friends are going to bully me or stop being my friend for who I am. Please help me out

Coming out to family and friends is a very personal decision And should only be done when you are ready to. Don’t feel pressured. https://www.thetrevorproject.org/res...-out-handbook/ This is a resource, the Trevor project you can call them as well. I included a link that offers tips on how to come out. This link you can click on to call, text or chat with a counselor https://www.thetrevorproject.org/get-help/. If you want to talk about this or anything you can text or call 2NDFLOOR at 18882222228.

Comment

As the previous post has said coming out is a daunting and very personal decision and it is up to you and only you when you would want to disclose that kind of information. Don't feel pressured to do anything you are not comfortable with. Just know that this is a safe space and that 2NDFLOOR has people who can talk to you if needed.

Comment

Coming out can be a very difficult thing to do, especially if you're unsure how it will be received. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. If you think you may be ready to come out, I suggest thinking about who you would tell first, and who you know you can trust. It can be really scary to not know how someone will react, but try to tell the person you think you can trust the most. If they take it well, you'll have support and be more inclined to tell the other important people in your life. You can write them a note if it's more comfortable than talking in person. Most of all, be proud of who you are! best of luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X