Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polyamory

hey

so im turning 11 on december 22nd, and I recently found out I'm polyamorous--

I don't get it, am I too young?? how the hell am I supposed to come out??? maybe I could wait a few years???

please help!

- noah (he/they)

It's likely at 11 you aren't defining your dating practices for the rest of your life, so while you may be polyamorous now, maybe in time you'll find someone who you like and want to settle down with or you may not. Polyamory may be how you live your entire life. Nobody knows for sure what the future holds, but at 11 many things can change down the road. Coming out with it is a personal choice, you can choose to tell however few or many people as you are comfortable with or you can choose to keep it to yourself for now if you are not comfortable sharing it and seeing how things go in the future. It's important to do what you are comfortable doing. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X